If you happen to be pitched a fractional ownership in the Manhattan Club in NYC, throw it in the trash.I have been an "owner" for a decade, and in spite of promises from the sales group of availability of my unit anytime, even on short notice, it's obvious that the organizers have oversold the occupancy capacity.
We can't use our aprtment, regardeless of how early we try to book it. The place is always "sold out"
And resale value is next to zero so we are stuck paying ever increasing "maintenance" and tax bills.
I suspect the developers are purposely trying to wear out the investors so they can walk away with a free Manhattan building built with other people's scammed money.
This is a scam.DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE PLACE
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "TLC sold me and my girl a 20,000 point platinum membership membership. the salesman told us that we could get countless vacations for $249 dollars and use our points to..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Bad attitude without any knowledge of hotel or policies! Housekeeping does not clean! Leaves dirty sheets on floor and when I informed front desk about the..."
- "I want to say i was excited when i rolled across this karenbarn ,but behold i did not know i was buying a box of junk ... I should have listen..."
- "My husband and I stopped at newly remodeled Sheetz on Broad Street in Johnstown PA on September 24, at approximately 9:30pm. The facility was filthy service was slow and our..."