Manhattan Club NYC Scam
If you happen to be pitched a fractional ownership in the Manhattan Club in NYC, throw it in the trash.I have been an "owner" for a decade, and in spite of promises from the sales group of availability of my unit anytime, even on short notice, it's obvious that the organizers have oversold the occupancy capacity.
We can't use our aprtment, regardeless of how early we try to book it. The place is always "sold out"
And resale value is next to zero so we are stuck paying ever increasing "maintenance" and tax bills.
I suspect the developers are purposely trying to wear out the investors so they can walk away with a free Manhattan building built with other people's scammed money.
This is a scam.DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE PLACEreview #197527
You may also like
- "We have used VRBO several times with great results. The property we just rented (#7558), was advertised as "luxurious" and "gorgeous". This unit was grossly misrepresented, uncared for and..."
- "This is a SCAM. I was fresh out of college when I signed up and way to naive to understand that I was being duped. I received a call saying..."
- "Booked at Sleep Inn. Wrong location in same city. Cancelled room 5-6hrs ahead of cutoff time. Boik in right Sleep Inn. They refunded my $86.16 for first hotel that I..."
- "We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr. warranty. However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "Wilted flowers. Was told 3 purple roses, recvd 1, no balloon, was cgarged after talking to customer service, she gave me price of balloon and 9.99 off the rest of..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."