Manhattan Club NYC Scam
If you happen to be pitched a fractional ownership in the Manhattan Club in NYC, throw it in the trash.I have been an "owner" for a decade, and in spite of promises from the sales group of availability of my unit anytime, even on short notice, it's obvious that the organizers have oversold the occupancy capacity.
We can't use our aprtment, regardeless of how early we try to book it. The place is always "sold out"
And resale value is next to zero so we are stuck paying ever increasing "maintenance" and tax bills.
I suspect the developers are purposely trying to wear out the investors so they can walk away with a free Manhattan building built with other people's scammed money.
This is a scam.DO NOT EVEN LOOK AT THE PLACE
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "The resort posts very beautiful pictures about its location but in fact it does not have any beach since it is located on a swamp area while it takes..."
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date January 13, 2015 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "i never complain before but enough, today sat. march 22 2012 , my co worker oscar gets me coffee everyday , lately its been to strong! i like it lite..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."